Eff me.I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run.

Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and biker meetings. Din t put on any web site links, no filth- was all good stuff for anyone who likes road trips an things like that. I din t get involved with any messaging to anyone, din t add any friends or stuff so all I s had was a clean page, clean stories, clean photos. Only thing I ever received was some guy sending stuff to users about this Rhode woman who theys reckon was one of their moderators an stuff.

I put those pics here. N then I read all this crud on here slaggin off this site.

Well out of order like.That Rhode woman is def a web troll!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Experience Project needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Experience Project.

Had an Experience with Experience Project?

Comments

we love King BillyMadison!!!!!!

Everyone on EP knows Abbeyrhode as a gross old lady with no teeth who has nothing better to do but troll the site.