Eff me.I only used this exp project place to post stories about us bikers doing a Colorado run.
Nothing dodgy like few photos n stuff of bikes and biker meetings. Din t put on any web site links, no filth- was all good stuff for anyone who likes road trips an things like that. I din t get involved with any messaging to anyone, din t add any friends or stuff so all I s had was a clean page, clean stories, clean photos. Only thing I ever received was some guy sending stuff to users about this Rhode woman who theys reckon was one of their moderators an stuff.
I put those pics here. N then I read all this crud on here slaggin off this site.
Well out of order like.That Rhode woman is def a web troll!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Very disrespectful website ran by heartless people who tresspass and post false information about historical cemeteries. Grave.Whisperer posted my fathers headstone with a map to this private cemetery and fabricated..."
- "Resume services or give refund for not providing proper services. On 08-26-2015, my service with POW was interrupted with notice of wrong doing whatsoever. I still receive notifications from current..."
- "This Asian Beauties (AsianBeauties.com) website requires that you purchase expensive credits. You must pay 10 credits to open/read every letter, and pay 10 credits to respond to every letter. 10..."
- "I purchased tickets about 3 weeks my travel date was 12/20/14 which when i got to greyhound @235am i was asking Security where do i go to catch the Megabus..."
- "Purchased a KitchenAid electric cooktop (model KECD867XSS02) in September 2016. By end of October, 2 of the 5 burners were coming off the surface (see photo). The..."
- " I have the Milo sofa I purchased 1 year ago $2000, the cushions are sagging, and the fabric has stretched and balled up...looks horrible, I'm embarrassed for people to see..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."